Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice I have used my duplicate pins to buy chest and both times I did not receive my rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ID1395126559. Chispa 2. The one who misses her duplicate pins.
Hi, @SDK68, my case is worse, I had more than 80 duplicate pins in my iPad and now there are 13. And I had more than 180 in my mobile and now there are 13. It happened three days ago. Support has not been able to help me so far. ID13
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there