Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Let’s get rid of Casino Royale!! They use it as a psychological tactic. And that’s it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @msblondie the psychological effects of Candy Crush are well documented and real, and not just isolated to the Candy Royale.
Your idea though had been suggested many times previously, so this makes your idea a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/404971/candy-royale
@QueenB @LoFiGummy @FluffyDinosaur as this idea is a duplicate would one of you please move this post to Tiffi's Idea Library and mark it accordingly. Thank you.
I could never remember the name of it so to help me remember I said Casino lol cuz of the movie.
lol Candy Royale hhaha Im a gambler. Its pyschological bc they try and make you feel bad when you drop out of it. There's a reason they have you hit a button 3 times when they really only need one. I studied this type of stuff. Most people don't even realize it its all marketing.
It's called "bonbon" royal and I am not sure about "psychological tactics" but I totally agree that it's super annoying!!!