💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Candy Royale

Options
tinahhead
tinahhead Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2023 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Get rid of Candy Royale or make it where you can opt out of playing! I hate Candy Royale…it is extremely annoying!!!

17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• LeeLee1926
    LeeLee1926 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Do they even read these? Everyone hates Candy Royale!!! Make it go away

• Bob_Coiteux
    Bob_Coiteux Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Candy Royale is hilarious, I clear five levels, I get the little thing, saying wow you’re awesome. You cleared five levels. The first time I lose a level, what does it do, enters me in candy Royale after I cleared five levels. Literally does not let you in the contest when you’re clearing levels only after you fail, and you have no lives left. Can we have the opt out back please?

• EugeniaHonora
    EugeniaHonora Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Hateful game. Not only that, but, while you can at least 'back button' out of it on the android platform, I have had as many as four Candy Royal pop-ups between one game and another. Four! I ask you. I don't want to play stupid Candy Royale. I doubt I have ever won more than 5 games in a row, so not only do I have to endure the 'Find other players at your pathetic level who also have never one more than 5 games in a row" count, but than you have to put up with either a 'ooh too bad, you haven't made the cut" OR a 'Good luck you're still in the game" (big deal - it won't last) animation. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 279 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

Agreed all the sudden you canNOT opt out. I never have won 500 gold bars not sure who those people are all who have won I am not one. Once MAYBE only 9 gold bars. We hate Candy Royale please get rid of it and now you force us to play without an opt it. 😡 I immediately quit the level and start over. Not going to be forced to play something I hate

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?