Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've qualified for 2nd finals. Per terms and conditions, an in game form must be completed by an unspecified date. This form has not popped up. Where is it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you read thru all the fine print, it states the form will be available at the beginning of finals round 1... and further must be completed by a certain time... however it does not state a specific end date.
Wow, that's weird. I don't know nothing about an in-game form in the tournament and I'm still in it. So I hope that you find the answer for your question soon enough.