Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just completed all the pin sets but I didn’t receive the 120 gold bars as I was supposed to?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
where can I contact them? 😔
Pourquoi tu n'est pas là première personne qui dit sa??! J'espère que le jeu n'en fait pas exprès car tu es quand mele la 3 ou 4 ème personne qui sent plaint, c'est beaucoup je trouve.
A tu essayé de les contacter via l'assistance ?
Courage 😊😉