Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why was I charged so much money on the game I spent to support but I didn't spend that much how do I get some of my money refunded?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you receive the boosters or gold you spent money on? Were you charged more than the agreed price? Your header seems to be a different question to the question in the text. This is confusing and I cannot understand what it is you wish to find out.