Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I m having the golden bar 8 levels battle, this is the last one. But I can’t connect to Candy Shop, what can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, in the meantime Please check this step
If this not works Please https://soporto.king.com/ Support: Follow the steps mentioned above
sometimes server its not working even you have gold bars you cant buy moves maybe some bugs to fixed