Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi I’ve been playing All-Star Candy Crush Saga since it started, but I didn’t know I was supposed to register until today. It’s the 17th and it’s one of the knockout days. Do I still qualify?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here for same issues. and to make sure please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/