Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't understand how people can progress so quickly and get triple the points when I've been playing all day non-stop, using up ingots and rewards. Can someone tell me if there are any tricks I don't know to play faster?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
A lot of it comes with experience. This is the method I use:
Experienced players can recognise the pattern very quickly and crush away at speed. Personally I keep hints turned on because most levels the game suggests the best moves most of the time, so you spot the best moves more quickly that way. Always skip through everything, skip through all the pointless animations. Don't waste time watching adverts and try to keep your win streak during the competition as replaying levels wastes time.