Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I wish that the people who did this amazing game could also make it possible for players to send golden bars to other players like me who needs it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @angelalove85 Welcome to the Community 🤗 I think that may be something King is thinking of doing for the future, but it could be a long way off. Although I'm not sure why that should be done, and I wouldn't be a fan of it. If we did get it would you send your precious gold bars to someone?