Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone else The don't feed the troll game annoying? It takes so long to go through the process and I barely win anything. It's a pain. I wish it would go away
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'd sure like to see it gone!
I stopped feeding the frigging Troll @Steve_Rogalinski when they changed it to passing new levels only. So for once I'm doing what King say 🙃
just keep moving
@Steve_Rogalinski
I’m with you Steve - it’s a CWOT
(complete waste of time)