Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m in the final round but the event has disappeared. I’ve logged in and out, turned my phone off and tried a different device but it’s not appeared again. Is there anything I can do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid at this point there is nothing you can do. You might inadvertently have set the time on your device forward to the beyond the start of the round and not noticed this. Anyone who does this will automatically lose the event. King have some other systems in place to remove the event from players they judge "suspicious" and we do not know what these criteria are. It may just be a glitch or error of some sort, but sadly whatever the reason, there is nothing players can do once the event has disappeared.
Seguramente hiciste trampa