Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won't to know how to connected my fetch app and earn money that I can spend for personal use
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This community is run by King who run the game for free and without the possibility to earn any money. You will not find any information relating to a fetch app here. I suggest you check directly with the fetch app, whatever that may be.
What's fetch