Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hov do I get free 7 goldbars to compleate this level. Played 22 days now!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks.
I payed a bit around level 9000, but decided to not pay anymore then.
I think you are right, I could not find 1 person on Youtube clear level 17530, without a lot of boosters!
I fear King want you to start to pay for the game now. A lot of players play Candy Crush for free for years only to find that when they near the end of the map levels become impossible to pass. This has been going on for years, it used to levels after 12,000, then levels around 14,000, now it's levels above 17,500, always about 1500 levels from the end of the game. So these impossible levels shift. Players will normally be so addicted by this point that they spend all their stored up gold bars and the boosters they have saved up and then will have these three choices: Start paying real money, fall back and take a long break from the game, or quit altogether. King Support certainly won't help you now. They want you either out of the game or to start paying.