Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, can I please get me level 8,000 badge. I am almost at 8,200 already 🤪
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid that level badges have been discontinued for all players now. Ignore the moderators comment, Kiara is clearly not up to date with recent changes. The level badges have been gone for a few months now.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress, To get your banner updated, please replay level 8.000.Thank you