Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won 22 gold bars in the Top Tier shared with others and when I clicked claim, it said there was a connection issue and to try again later, but of course that disappeared as soon as I went off the page and I was unable to claim 😟
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
Thannkyou.