Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I mean, seriously, we now have a situation where 50% of posts in Support ask this stupid question. Can anyone investigate or help clear up where this rumour comes from?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is there any chance King can do something about this @QueenB ? The community is getting blocked by these types of posts and we are all getting really fed up with answering them. A while ago @Alienscar asked if certain words could trigger a removal/blockage of such posts and now really does seem the time has come to create a system to remove these posts very swiftly. They are blocking up the first page in Discussions and Support and it's really annoying!
Please check the link below for the above mentioned request which dates just over a year ago. These rumours have got worse since and seem to not go away.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/442136/approved-post-list#latest
It is definitely not a new problem @christinewupp
Hi @christinewupp that's an interesting question. I haven't noticed it before because I rarely visit this forum. I was just here to pick up my milestone badge. Maybe it's because there are apps where you can actually earn money by playing a certain game. I've personally had ads from the Google Play Store pop up in my phone's status bar, but I always swipe them away because it sounds dubious to me. Let me do some research and talk to someone more knowledgeable. I'll answer you when I find out something. Since tomorrow is a holiday everywhere, it might take a while. Have a great day.