Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is their an app that I can download that has this or can I go to it from the app of candy crush that I have?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play? Please check this page on Android for more Info Here
Hi there. I am not sure of your question. What is it you wish to download? What do you mean by "that has this"? It sounds like you already have the Candy Crush app.