Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hv won this level 5 times now and it will not acknowledge and progress me to next level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please do contact King player support, use the link above by clicking on the green "here" in Kiara's post. Or use this link:
my game I’d us 1039459807
I hv won 1109 several times game will not acknowledge win
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.