Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have seen reminders to watch for and catch butterflies but there is nothing showing on my game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I, too have daily reminders or messages to watch for the butterflies but for two days not one has appeared. It also in not present in my events.
sweet
same. I have NEVER seen any butterflies anywhere in the game.
There are few butterflies in the game and they do not show on every level, maybe just one or two per episode.
Hi Setting the reminders is okay while playing the games It's good for extra games lives too catching the butterflies necklaces on time ⏲️ 😀