Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ads taking too long to close
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. It has become increasingly time consuming to get out of an ad on Candy Crush Saga; this time can be precious when you have rewards that are timed and it takes so long to get out of an ad. I’m at level 12,810 and don’t enjoy playing anymore because of all the time wasted trying to clear an ad. I give up.
I have noted this too. It's a nuisance, but that is how King earn money and how the ad companies try to force us to actually pay attention and watch their ads. It is getting worse in general but I don't think we can do anything about it. I choose not to watch ads, that is my way to go about it.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. We have prepared some steps HERE on how to report Ads to our Player Support Team so they can have a look.