Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I wake up in the morning and find that how many games I have left have been depleted and that I have given some away and I am being thanked for that. How do I stop pay a lot of money to have games and they are giving away without my permission
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mreyna Do you mean the feature where a player's name and icon pops up in your game "thanking you" ? Those pop-ups are not real, they are put in our games by King to make the game "sweet". If we do send others a life in the game it does not mean we lose the life doing so, it's a free gift from King and does not affect our stored lives. If you think you are losing lives for some reason please could you share a screenshot to illustrate, thanks.