Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
you actually have a way for a guy to fall into an unrecoverable position in the game. so i used coins to continue not knowing there was no move to actually beat the level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i used two donuts together and cleared the board still he didn’t fall there is one position which he is u recoverable from
This happened to me this week, I was royally peed off!! Used what little gold bars I had left and over 65 moves and realised there was not a snowballs chance in hell of passing. Eventually the dragon was in a position to fall and I passed the level.