Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my app freezes after I win a level and my “chocolate box” is filling or my super rainbow candy is increasing. Thoughts? I have to close the app out everytime and lose a life, even tho I won the level prior. It does still take me to the next level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
see pic
something is wrong with the chocolate box. After every level it still says 0/0 gained even tho I have gotten some requirements during level
frozen again :)