Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I still have 3000+ levels left
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And never spent a dollar
I want to reach 30k boosters and 50k gold bars. Still have 3000 levels to achieve that.
Nice! That is impressive. What's your overall aim with this account?
lol. Thanks! This is the third or fourth time I'm restarting the game, and I decided to collect boosters and gold bars instead of trying to finish.
I’d say you are doing great! I’m only on level 7469. I currently have 1 gold bar lol. Most I’ve ever had was 1,000! Not many of my friends play the game so I rarely get lives from them. Great job!!