Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to contact support and I can't.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi! I can’t contact. I’m 1 of the AllStars finalists and I haven’t received a email yet. I go to the Contact Us, I explain my problem but the automatic email when you send the message don’t appear in my email. This message always appears.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. You can contact them directly through the game's settings menu. Tap on the 'Settings' gear icon, then select 'Help Center' and 'Contact Us.'
Or email Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.it can take up to 72 hours before getting a reply 🙂
🙂