Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone know where these tokens come from? How do you collect the tokens? I finished the free side of season pass and had zero tokens 5 min ago. Now I have 4. Where did they come from?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's stupid. I have over 300 tokens and they are worthless. I got the fish for free; the worst possible booster in my opinion. Anything else it makes you buy. So what are the stupid tokens for? If I was gonna buy, I would have already done it!!!
It is a new feature to try persuade players to purchase the gold pass. I have almost a hundred tokens but they do not get you anything unless you buy the gold pass. Then you get some more rewards for the tokens. You are awarded these tokens if you finish Season Pass early and pass more levels.