Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Uhm... I was playing the 12 level candy Royale and it ended after 4 levels... Like actually counted down the 54 bars I won, but only after 4 levels instead of 12. Ok... That's new...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And since it's not letting me post anything else, it either needs to be approved it says, or, it says it locked me out of posting for 300 seconds bc I it says I posted 3 times within 300 seconds (I didn't, it didn't let me post anything, which is why I kept trying), I will also ask this other question here - where did all the good episode end bundles go? All I'm getting are these little $4 bundles with 25 gold bars in them and nothing else usable. What happened to the $29.99 and $49.99 episode end bundles?