Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is my game on my mobile device saying I'm offline and connect to the internet and try again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think Android players use Google Playstore, but I'm not sure about that because I only play on Apple devices. So I guess your problem must be different from mine. If none of the troubleshooting tips suggested by Kiara above and those mentioned in the Help Centre are any use then try to contact Player Support:
I'm playing on an Android mobile device.
Thank you so much I will look into the App store. How can I resolve that problem with the app store?
Hello. That's too much personal information in your screenshot as it displays your email.
You are clearly not connected to the app store here. Which device are you playing on? I updated my iPad this morning to iOS 18.5 and had some problems connecting to the app store after that. I found that it was the app store which did not load and because of this Candy Crush would not connect.
Please review the added screenshot of the message I get when trying to log in.
Edited by CM:⛔️That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.
Unfortunately, I have tried all of the above but I'm still offline. As for me logging out I am unable to log off because as per the game I am not logged in. I am not able to being that I am getting the offline message.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.