Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got my 6th daily win and launched a party booster 4 times and never got credit I only needed 2 to complete my Golden chocolate box and get my 30 gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Ccallstars This answer is incorrect. The chocolate box does count timed boosters!
I use the timed party poppers from the daily win myself towards the chocolate box and indeed they do count! I have no idea why this did not work for you @MichaelPue1312 but the answer above is definitely incorrect. I am sorry that I cannot help you. The chocolate box does not work when we are offline, so maybe you lost your connection to the app store while you were playing those party poppers, but usually once you close the app, check you are connected to the internet and app store and then reopen the app the box will add those orders that we collected while we were playing offline. I hope your box will fill up for you when you reload the game. Let us know if this worked for you. If not, try contact Player Support.