Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do IHow do I put my picture on the icon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hopefully you have the same system I have:
Click on to your player icon you should see your profile and inventory (here is mine):
Then click on the image. You should see your player card. Here is mine:
Now I click on edit:
I get the option to change the frame, the avatar or if I want to change the photo I click on the first option, the pink portrait one with the + symbol. King introduced this method recently, so I hope this works for everyone now.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you want change Profile Picture in the game or King Community ?