Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hola, no consigo entender por qué no se puede eliminar la gelatina de dos cuadrados abajo.oor más compras que hago para ayuda es imposible
Adjunto imagen
Tal vez la versión sea distinta pero a mí me sale este.gracias
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am really sorry but your image isn't showing here. Could you try again? If you play on a PC I'm afraid I don't know how to take a screenshot. You can attach a photo or screenshot to a post here by using the landscape icon in the comment box, the second one next to the smilie.
I took a look at the level and yes, mine is obviously different from yours. There is no jelly on my level 3527.