Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
version of what’s on the help videos
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your txt but I kept trying and trying and all of a sudden it let it go through . I was just completely stuck but have now been able to move on. Thanks again I do appreciate it.
Oh, I see. You put the wrong level number above, that is why I wondered what was going on. I'd checked to see if it could have been an end of episode level and level 1599 wasn't. This one is of course: it's a petal peril one. I'm afraid we cannot help you with those. The event replaces the normal and often easy end of episode levels with super hard or impossible to pass levels. No strategy I know of beats these. You will have to pay gold bars, play boosters or wait until the event finishes. I am not sure if there are any lucky boards for these levels nor if the game will ever let you pass. I think most players decide to pay up eventually.
hi thanks for txt here is the screenshot.
Mine is like this and does not look too menacing. Please post a screenshot or photo of yours.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Can you please take a screenshot level 1599