Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I beat level 18829?? This level is literally impossible! I have no gold bars or enough boosters and have been stuck on this level for days now. How can I get past it??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't help you get past an impossible level and I fear no one here can, but try reading this:
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback Here