Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
just a moment ago I won 5 lives, but since I had 5, I was not given 5 winnings so where did they go
this is not the first time such a scam has occurred
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don't get anything: If you reach the end of episode 5 lives star and your lives are full nothing happens. This is normal and part of the game design.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that .For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here