Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please why is my colour bomb booster not popping up… could it be technical issue, I've been having this issue concurrently,that booster is superb that's why I need it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you mean the super charger, I have not seen it either since the start of the Candy Cup. It may have something to do with that. We all get different offers and events, depending on which "test group" King place us into. It will probably come back soon. Events come and go, and so does the super charger. It does not mean that there is anything wrong with your game.
I haven't dad in 5 days. I didn't loose a level for it to go away
I understand,thank you for the swift response.