Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have more than 500 Kokoskonfekt. How can I use them???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Coconut wheels can only be used as third pre level booster option on some levels. A lot of players who have played for several years have a huge stock of them. They are of no use and there is nothing else you can do with them.
My second profile is Christiane and I am in Level 17100.