Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to win 30 gold bars when finishing Chocolate Box, now only 25. Used to get 2 flying saucers in the Gold Pass, now there are none.
What gives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What gives with a lot of what King decide to do @Momof2Military I went down to getting 25 Gold some time ago then got put back to 30. I'm now on a timed Chocolate Box, it gives 45 gold but I have to wait 24 hours before starting a new one. That comes and goes for me, hoping in the next few days I'll be back to the untimed. I've never paid for the Gold Pass so can't comment on that 🙃