Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was close to one year one day to another it went down to 6 and now it is one week I connect daily and it is stuck to 6
please fix this and get me back to where I was (close to 1 year)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not sure what the relevance of the login streak is on your player card @ricardolille . It has no effect on your game whatsoever so I am very doubtful that anyone here or at King Player Support would help you with this at all. I have no idea why the others who answered your post here suggest that this might get fixed. It does not need fixing. The player cards are just window dressing to the game and do not affect the functioning of the game itself. Also we have often established that information on the player cards is frequently incorrect. They are best ignored. Just enjoy the game!
Thank for the screenshoot and let's contact @QueenB for spark this, thank π π βΊοΈ π π π π
here is the picture since 14 of July and after connecting daily my current login streak is still at 6
Hi, welcome to the King Community Corner and you may that screenshoot and we may good discuss for this please, thank π π π βΊοΈ π π π
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , in the meantime Please check this step
If this not works Please Β https://soporto.king.com/ Β Support: Follow the steps mentioned above