Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My path portion went to black on my device. Scrolling through it shows bridges and other path item randomly but not the level markers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but the issue remains. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue on Fire tablet. Have uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cache etc. (Have now lost my progress ofc). See screenshot. Must be a game update failure, the last update was a few days ago and it hasn't worked properly since.๐
I have the same thing happening to me on my kindle. King suggested I uninstall and reinstall the game, restart my device, clear the cache. Nothing has worked so far and its been about 2 days. It currently (as of today) won't get past the loading screen. Just crashes. That's ok I guess. Just helping me save money.