Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why am I being told I have have missed a day and need to pay to continue on. This has happened many, many times and I feel cheated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don't have to pay if you miss a day in Candy Crush Saga. In fact it really does not matter if we play every day or not. Please could you be a little clearer about what is the problem with your game, thanks. I do not understand what you mean.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: