Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the last tournament, with a prize of 1200 gold (200 gold per month). However, I only received 100 gold in the first month. What do I need to do to get my full gold? my user id: 15060901591
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for reporting in the meantime If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.