Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently at level 10,300 something… I don’t see my name on the list of players who have reached level 10,000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @andydotyhere . Congratulations on passing this significant milestone!
Not all the names of every player who has crossed the 10,000 level threshold fits on the list! I think that in order for your name to appear on the list you will need to post a screenshot in this thread I link here: