Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There are no choices I can find that will unlock the key. And allow me to get to the upper level of this screen. How am I supposed to advance through this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If your level is like mine then you are supposed to use the frog to get the keys. Here is a screenshot: The frog has already been fed and is glowing.
Now I tap on the frog and then tap on the key: The frog will remove the key and sit in its new place having changed colour.
If you do use only the frog to get the keys you will have to place it into the space between the two keys on the top row next. However this level has so few moves I doubt it can be done the way it was originally intended. I suspect that the jelly fish will help eventually and of course you could use lollipop hammers to get one of the keys. This level is a nightmare, quite literally. But using the frog is the intended mechanism. You will need a lucky board to pass this. It's barely possible to feed the frog three times, move it three times and then remove all the blockers in just 19 moves.
I have found a video, though it does have a lot more moves: