Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why to all my friends and family have the sweet cinema and I do not?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I or my family and friends have not spent any money. They get way better perks and it is not fair. The King should not get to pick test groups if you want people to compete with each other. I don’t get to play because I always run out of gold bars and treats as the game becomes harder. Do better if you want people to play.
Hello @cmullins Welcome to the community!
Some players get the ads events, others don't. In fact most events and features in the game are only rolled out to specific groups of players as King try to create a "bespoke" experience. There is no way players can influence which of these "test groups" they are allocated to. This does seem unfair but it may be less so than you think. When I lost my ads recently at the same time the gold reward I got for my episode race shot up. You might want to compare all the other events to those your friends and family get and see if you have better rewards for any of them.
Players who spend any amount of real money on the game will lose their adverts. So this may be another reason why some players don't see Sweet Cinema while others do. If you spent money and your friends and family have not it would explain the discrepancy.