Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
En que ranking estoy?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Now wouldn't it be nice if we still had the flag button…
@kiara_wael there is a hacker in this thread!
Spam !
Hello? I remember this name. this post is downright weird. Have you hacked the account of Yorben_Goreree? Or are you Yorben_Goeree? I cannot quite work out what you are telling us.
Changed your name already I see.
There is no ranking system in Candy Crush saga.
The badges that show up in the game have been removed by King, but to get your well deserved badge in this community go to this thread and post your screenshot there:
Como recibo mi insignia
14407