Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play this gamed over 10 years ... And I see people how start play this game from 2 or 3 years ago and have to win extra moves using watching add or video... Why I don't have this access???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I want adds for win moves to go
The video add that some useres used is a lot and from many years... And even if .... Why that I was from the first how played this gamed doesn't have this access!!?.. at least that I'm playing this game from years ago ...give me this access!!! ...and btw ... This game in some useres is More updated... And they uses old Mobile .. but I have new one don't have any of these access!!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here