Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
stuck on level 5180 any help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030983/uploads/5TYSCZL4TB3J/img-7885.png
Hello @nulu I just answered you here:
Some of the Midsummer Meltdown levels are impossible to pass without boosters. I'd be interested to hear exactly how many times you did attempt this level and perhaps you could post a screenshot of the opening board. I have tried to study these levels but usually give up after I have used 25 lives as there seems to be no lucky board.
To post a screenshot load your screenshot into photos on your device, then use the landscape icon next to the smilie at the bottom of the reply box to post it here.
mine is different
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you play Candy Crush Saga? Please check this video hope give some Tips Here