Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot sync my candytcrush saga accounts for my different my devices, it seems stuck on 19687, on facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello
I eventually got the problem fixed, but only after lots of emails and trying lots of fixes. If you still have the problem go to Support and explain where all devices are showing last level completed with screenshots for each
Hope this helps
Hi did you get the issue fixed? I have the same issue. Thanks!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Please check this page for more Info Here