Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on the level 19805 and I want new levels, how can I do this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Congratulations on reaching the end of the game!
60 new levels are added every week, but you can play the Star Tournament at the end of the map while you wait for new releases. Those are levels picked from elsewhere in the game for us to have another try at. I doubt you'll remember any of them as there are now almost 20,000 levels, so they all pretty similar anyway.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Last level in Candy Crush is 19805, Waiting on Wednesday for new level